IZArc is the best freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG.
It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO).
If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by simple double click.
IZArc can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives.
IZArc supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data.
IZArc is integrated in Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer.
If you have broken archives IZArc can help you to repair them with ease.
IZArc is the most complete archive utility available today.
- Fixed displaying equal folders with the same name but with different case (Upper and Lower) in separate tree nodes
- Fixed extracting files without extension by Drag and Drop
- Fixed deleting of the archive file when extracting password protected multi-volume RAR archives and enter wrong password
- Fixed auto refreshing the folder where the archive is creating/extracting
- Fixed renaming of files in archive when the change of the name is just in the case of the characters
- Fixed resetting of file list columns when open an archive
- Fixed compressing files that have  characters in the name
- Fixed crashing of Windows Explorer when use context menu after unattended (silent) IZArc installation
- Fixed storing of favorite folders when use IZArc2Go
- Added support for CD images in Favorite Folders functionality
-Added an option to set default language and file associations during unattended (silent) installation (see http://www.izarc.org/faq.html for details)
- Added an option to restore Windows native Zip file integration when uninstalling IZArc
- Added possibility to sort file list in Add Files Dialog
- Updated translations
-Fixed wrong archive structure when compressing (using ZIP compression) single folder with many files and sub folders
-Fixed compressing read-only files and folders in 7-Zip archive format
723 total views, 3 views today
Follow these topics: System Tools